Thursday, April 14, 2011

Christmas in March from Grandma Liz

A little history:
When I was working at the Preschool, I became close to a great group of women. We were always together sharing stories and talking about the day that we were having.
Liz was one of these women. She and I grew very, very close. She is such a dear friend of mine that I know I will have for life. She is someone I know I can go to and get an honest answer about anything...must be the Yankee in her ;)

When she found out I was pregnant; she along with a 2 others were the only ones at work to know for a long time. She took role of Grandma Liz to Cayden. She treats Cayden as if he is her own grandson. He is blessed to be loved by so many wonderful people. I just love her and her family. She came to visit us in the hospital and even at home. Such a wonderful and special woman.

Well, Christmas came and we just could never get our schedules together with families in town and all that the holiday brings. Then I would make surprise visits at my old work and she did not have Cayden's gifts because she did not know I was coming...hence the surprise. So, this past weekend we met up and she gave Cayden his Christmas gifts. He was excited when he woke up and saw packages.

I'm going to open this all by myself

I did it and look what is is!

racing the cars down the ramp
and at the end of course it makes noise :)

I got another present!

playing with his new gifts

hey mommy and daddy look what I got!

Cayden talking about it all in his own little language. He gets a little shy towards the end, and then of course wants the camera. Not the best quality as it is a camera phone and the light on the phone was not on.

Thank you Liz for all that you do. We love you and your family so much!
The Lopez family. Minus Tyler (he's in college)
Liz, Heather (senior prom), and Emilio
  

No comments:

Post a Comment