Holly Batman I am 2 days shy of being 1!!!
yes ladies this is what my hair looks like when I wake up ;)
Coleman, Elizabeth and I going for a wagon ride around the house. It is still cold here and gets dark quick outside...hence being inside the house. When will it get warmer?!
Thank you Daddy for pulling us around the house.
of course I am not pulling on the blinds mom
One of his favorite cartoons Super Why.
Well, I should say he really never watches them. He just likes the songs. Once the songs are over he goes back to playing with toys.
I am so smart. I can read mommy a book upside down.
he's got his mommy's eyes :)
all boy and looks just like Daddy
in the middle of a laugh in excitement for his birthday coming up








No comments:
Post a Comment