Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meeting Santa

 Ryan and I had been told numerous stories about how little children will react to Santa, so we had prepared ourselves to sit with Cayden and Santa for a picture. However, we were pleasantly surprised at how well he did.

Up where we live there is a little Avenue (outside mall) and the picture people, a photography company there, were taking free pictures with Santa. So, Ryan and I decided to go and just see how Cayden would do. Being that it was free we could not pass up the opportunity.

thanks mommy and daddy for waking me up to stand in this line to see Santa

Taking a break to sit with the reindeer

um...are you the real Santa?

interesting beard you got there Santa

OK well since I am here...Santa I want.......

Cayden did so well this year. Next year might be a different story. Being that we were not sure about how he would do we just went with normal attire. The formal Holiday pictures will come later.


 
I am someone who right after Thanksgiving has to have the Christmas tree out and decorated. That night after seeing Santa, Ryan had agreed to get the tree down and let us decorate.
Cayden wanting to help decorate his first Christmas tree

plating with the little reindeer in his BIG rocking chair

Let the countdown to Christmas begin!!! Lots going on this wonderful Holiday season :)


No comments:

Post a Comment