Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ava Katherine is here!

I have a niece!! Yesterday my sister gave birth to little Ava Katherine. She was born at 12:32 AM. Came in weighing in at 6 pounds 11 ounces and 19 inches.
She is precious and we can't wait to meet her! Her are some pictures my brother-in-law took from his phone.


Big Brother Coleman holding his little sister for the first time

Ava in her first outfit. I wanna sat this outfit was also picked out by big brother Coleman.
I think the story went: he and my sister were shopping and he said, "Mommy Ava needs this." So, how could she say no. It is a very cute little outfit. It has hearts all over it. So much love from her big brother :)

This is how Coleman passed the time away waiting till it was time for him to go see his little sister Monday morning. Yes there is no kitchen table...we ordered a new table it will be in this Wednesday. Having no table made for a wonderful basketball area for the kids.

Best buds! These two cousins love each other!

I will post more pictures of little Ava once we all get to go and see her. I cannot wait to meet her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment