Friday, March 11, 2011

It's CHRISTMAS!!

I love this time of year and this year makes it a little more special. Cayden is here and it snowed. The snow pictures will be in their own little blog.

Santa Came!!!!

First present of the day. Still a little tired.

Daddy is going to help a little to get this started

yay more blocks!

his book from his Great-Grandparent DeBays

Clothes

sad that there are no more presents to open

ok I will give you a smile

how do I get into this yummy bag of candy?

ah ha I got it.
just kidding he did not have any choloclate candy.

After opening gifts we decided to go and eat breakfast at Waffle House. Ryan and I are thinking this is going to be a new tradition of ours on Christmas morning at least for now.

This is the fist time in 100 years that it has snowed on Christmas Day! I cannot begin to explain how excited I was for Cayden to get to see snow on his first Christmas! I say it was family up above letting this little boy have a spectacualr first Christmas.
 It was just starting before it was time for him to take a nap before heading to Grandma's house for Christmas Dinner.

let the snow begin

watching the snow with Daddy
like Father like Son

now watching it with Mommy

let me out to go play!!!!!

what is this stuff falling on me?
happy about the snow

yay I got to play in the snow



looking way into our backyard


Chirstmas evening has always been a tradition in my family to go to my Grandma's house. When she had passed away it became tradition to go to my parents house for Christmas dinner

over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house we go

hanging out with the family
(I had moved a few chairs and that is why Ryan is without a chair)

oh so cute

Grandma's outside patio area

little snowman

It was a wonderful Chirstmas with loved ones!
I cannot wait till next year when Cayden will be about two and really enjoy playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment