Well, in Georgia we usually don't get a lot of snow. So when the weather person says snow is on the way everyone gets stocked up supplies and food. Normally that would be a waste of time. However, this time around they predicted right. They said it would be a lot of snow and boy oh boy was it. We were stuck here for a few days and all the roads were shut down...even the highways!
Trucks and cars were stuck on the road for DAYS!
Here is what the grocery stores looked like
bread almost all gone
meat gone
Don't you worry we were all set for the storm. I had gone to the store earlier in the week so we were set :)
And it begins
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
Ryan's car
I had to dig a little hole to have the ruler touch the ground and to see the numbers.
I had to move some of the snow so I could see the numbers. So look at where the snow it hitting the ruler from behind....7 inches!!!
our neighbors are from up north so they knew how to build an awesome igloo. We bundled Cayden up but he was not a fan. I don't think it was the snow he was not a fan of. We think it was because he could not move and he likes to be able to move. Oh well, made for a cute picture :)
It was a wonderful few days, but we were so happy when it was over. We love the snow but we still want to be able to go out and do things. I am hoping that it snows next year and Cayden can run around in it.




No comments:
Post a Comment