Sorry this one is a little late posted. My mom on September 11th was playing with her dog in her house when she fell. She slipped on her hardwood floors and landed on her hip. After going to the ER and checking into the hospital she had a pretty good crack in the hip bone. Not enough to replace the whole hip. So, the just placed some pins in and she was on the way to recovery.
Grandma was taking to long in surgey...so I decided to take a nap on Uncle Barry
For the next few months Cayden and I stayed down at her house during the week and then my siblings came and took over for the weekend. It was a 24/7 job for the first 2 months. After that we were only down there a few nights a week.
Mommy and Grandma...what is this?
can I take this new toy home? Grandma does not need it anymore...LOL!
Mommy was reading these...no problem though
uh oh just got cought
but I'm so cute it's alright
Grandma's first trip out since the surgery
Grandma needed to go to the store so here we go for trip two,
Thank goodness Grandma got better. And we are now happy that she can sit and play with me on the floor and read me stories :)
I loved spending time with Grandma but I did miss my Daddy.








No comments:
Post a Comment