Ever since Ryan and I have been together every year but one Ryan and I have gone to Stone Mountain. The other year we went to Callaway Gardens.
Anyway, we have always gone with my sister Kate, brother-in-law Barry, our nephew Coleman, and then Jonathan and Sarah Browning. In all the times I have gone to Stone Mountain as a kid growning up we nver went to the Plantaion Home there. So, this year we did :)
a little cold outside but not this little guy was sung as a bug
smiling at his cousin Coleman
about to see the 4D movie of the Polar Express...just kidding...he HATED it after walking into the thearer so I left with him and just walked around outside the theater
playing in the Great Barn. This is a big play area for little kids...however the big kids still love it to!
playing with Daddy and Mr. Jonathan in the kiddy area
Stone Mountain Village at night
We all left a little early that night. Last year we stayed for the whole thing. After it gets dark they have a little parade and then Santa comes last. After that an Angel appears and flies over everyone sprinkling snow. It is a lot of fun but all the little ones were cold and just ready to leave.
So to next year!






No comments:
Post a Comment